Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 2 - Phone


After a long day, I always love seeing this pop up on my phone. The "I'm on my way home" call from the hubs. After 14 years of being together, my heart still flutters and I rush to answer it. My phone endures much abuse (from me), has logged several hours of Angry Birds from my kids, and is my connection to the world. Technology can sometimes make things feel distant and impersonal, but for this busy mom of four, it keeps me close to my loved ones on a daily basis. :)    

2 comments:

  1. good catch on the pic! when my phone rings I'm usually stumbling around trying to locate it before it quits :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 AM

    I also love that "I'm on my way home" call from my husband! Best part of the day.. well that is until he actually gets home, then that's the best part of the day!

    ReplyDelete