Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 8 - A Fave Photo of Me


This isn't a photo, exactly, but I still love it :)  If it counts for anything, I did take this photo of the sketch. I completely forgot about it throughout the years, but luckily my mom kept it for me. This was sketched for the hubs and I at Disneyland when I was probably about 17. We used to go a few times a week to have dinner and hang out when we were "going out" ;)  Ahhh the good old days <3  It's now an antique piece of art that we look at now and then. Such simple times and we had no clue!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Are you from New Orleans? I was born there & then we moved away when I was a kid but I moved back by myself at the age of 19. Then I met my husband and moved to Oklahoma (where he lived) then moved back to Ohio (where my immeditate family lives).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! From California :) This was a sketch done at Disneyland in the New Orleans themed area on one of our date nights a looong time ago.

      Delete