Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 27 - Someone I Talked To Today



I usually make a habit of talking to ALL of my kids every day ;), however, today I spent an especially nice time with my little Avery. She was in a very good mood, decided to help me clean up without me even needing to ask (wow), and was just very calm. I sat down and talked to her while she played legos and the other three kids played outside. She showed me all of the things she was making and I made a point of letting her know how special she is. She's one of the middle kids in the family, so I think it's important to do that. I told her how smart she is, beautiful, sweet, and helpful. Doing my best to produce strong, brilliant women from our household!

1 comment:

  1. She has a amazingly strong, yet meltingly sweet spirit. I expect great things from her!

    ReplyDelete