Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 71 - Something I'm Grateful For



There are so many things that I can be grateful for in my life..my family's health, wonderful husband, good kids, caffeine.. ;)  Today, though, I'm grateful for friendship. True friendship. The kind of friendship where you know that no matter what, you'll be there for eachother. You may not know the strength and true colors of your friendship until it's tested, but it's a great feeling when you find yourself surrounded by love when you need it most. There aren't very many people you can count on in this life to be that kind of friend, but I'm lucky enough to have a few :)

Today, I spent the morning with a great friend and our kids at the splash park. The weather has warmed up quickly, so it was really nice to sit in the shade, chat, and watch our kids splash around. Those little breaks from the normal, busy routine are always nice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found -- no, scratch that, you MADE-- a wonderful life for your family, and that you're in a good place with true friends!!

    ReplyDelete