Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 75 - 1pm



It's odd that today's photo is "1pm", because that's exactly what time I woke up today. The hubs and I each take a day every weekend to sleep in while the other wakes up with the kids. Today was my day. Normally I'll sleep until 10am, at the latest. I must have needed the sleep because I was still in a deep sleep when he came in to wake me up. I'm glad he did because as it was, the tornadoes (aka kids), had wreaked havoc on the house and I woke up with a horrible "too much sleep" headache. Thirteen hours of sleep is bad for the house and my head. After the house was given some TLC and my headache went away, it ended up being a nice day. Although, now it's after 12am and I'm still wide awake, ending my day the way it started..staring up at the bedroom ceiling fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment