Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 79 - Skyline


Drove to the edge of town for this one ;)  I love the cornfields around here. They really do make me happy. I was so happy when I saw all of the young corn starting to grow in the past few weeks. Weeeiiirdo. Anyway, I love seeing the green cornfields meet the blue sky. It just has such a free, wide-open feel to it. I no longer drive around listening to country music and with no real country connection. The 405 freeway doesn't provide much of a country feel and left me feeling like a country poser. I don't even drive on the freeways much anymore (I leave that mess to the workin' hubs ;). I stick to my 2 lane roads, getting stuck behind cowboy-driven tractors, with SUV's and Mercedes' all in the mix. Glamorous :P  Anyway, like I mentioned a couple of posts ago, this photo is an example of old Chandler meeting new Chandler construction..bittersweet :).

No comments:

Post a Comment