Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 118 - Best Bit Of My Weekend


It was such a great weekend in California! It's impossible to choose an absolute favorite part, so I'll choose one of the highlights :)  Here are my three girls with their "new to them" cousin! They met once (which is beyond ridiculous) when they were babies, but their natural friendship just blossomed immediately! Her dad is my mom's cousin and was always one of my favorite people growing up. It's just so much fun to be able to see my kids play with one of his daughters! They had such a blast all day at the park. Tons of cuteness, giggles, playing, imagining, and sharing all day long!

The kids and I also spent the day at the park in Huntington Beach with a longtime, childhood friend of mine, Sarah, and her brand new baby boy, Tommy! He is just way too cute for words. It was such a pleasure to be able to meet him and spend some time with them. The whole day was just a big, impromptu friends and  family reunion with my great-aunt, cousins, in-laws, brothers, my mom, friends, and a dog! This needs to be a common occurrence with even more fun, friends, and family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment