Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 154 - Sign



As I left the store this evening, I couldn't help but notice how unbelievable the sun and clouds were (nothing in that photo is photoshopped/edited). The hubs and I met at the store in separate cars and he drove the kids home because, naturally, Daddy's more fun :P  I jumped in the other car and had no intention of going straight home..hehe. I couldn't get a good shot of the sky in the parking lot without tall trees and buildings in my way, so I started driving until I was able to snag a shot. I turned down a street and found an empty field. I parked (il)legally, hopped out, and started snapping away.

I finished and headed back to the car, but couldn't help but notice the sun hitting the church across the street. The cross and sign were both illuminated and were glowing in the light. Sounds kind of lame, but I saw this as a sign in itself. The first spot with a clear shot of this amazing, heavenly sky was in front of a church. Coincidence? Probably. But, I'm going to go with taking the rays of sun beaming across the sky and onto the cross as a sign that I should follow up on my interest in going to church regularly and getting the kids involved. Will it be this church? Not sure, but I feel like that's one part of my life that's lacking depth. I'm at the point where I find myself desiring more exploration down the road of spirituality..faith..God.

1 comment:

  1. Explore away! You will be delighted with what you find.

    ReplyDelete