Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 167 - Last Thing I Bought



So many awesome things are happening in life right now! Life is gooood :)  With the good, though, comes the crazy! All within a couple of weeks, we have school starting for all four kids (exciting!), my new job (love!), cheer season is starting for my older two girls, and I'm the coach!! It really feels like life is falling into place, but is scattered all at the same time. It's, well..a crazy, wonderful life! So, with all of this wonderfulness going on, it was time to go back into the 20th century and do as my mom does. Write things down in a planner (with pencil and paper, oh my) and also on a calendar hanging in plain view. I'm not a big fan of the calendar thing, so I decided to make this instead. With the help of Pinterest, I found this pretty super sweet idea. Find a multi-picture frame and  fill the picture openings with scrapbook paper..and viola! I had the base for my weekly calendar. I just write out my schedule for the week with dry-erase markers and put it where it can't be missed :)

I love it. Evidently, not enough to update it for this next week. There's always tomorrow for that..I better pencil it into my planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment