Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 155 - My Addiction



My camera addiction. Since I received my camera in January, I've been constantly taking pictures. Even when I'm not, I'm always seeing things I'd love to take pictures of. It's a complete obsession. I can't wait to further my skill. I'll be starting classes soon to complete a certificate in photography and go from there! I'm so happy to have finally found something I enjoy :)  I've always felt that I had no particular interest or skill that stood out, other than my family. I think being a young mommy can do that sometimes :P  One important thing to remember as a mom and wife is that you must keep your eyes and heart open to things that might interest you as an individual person. You may just find yourself falling in love with something you never thought you would.

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I may have a new photography website in the works ;D  Obsess on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment